League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: USFL Power Rankings

By Cjfred68
10/04/2019 4:16 pm
I don't wanna be that guy but.....

Washington #1 ????

Nothing against the team or Crazyrazor but he is a wildcard and got swept by Baltimore in division.

I dont know maybe it's just me....I know you use a formula but seems it's missing something there

By Smirt211
10/04/2019 4:20 pm
CR gets screwed enough with the sim engine, he can't be screwed in the rankings, too! lol

I think CJ just found his motivation for the playoffs.

By Cjfred68
10/04/2019 5:00 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
CR gets screwed enough with the sim engine, he can't be screwed in the rankings, too! lol

I think CJ just found his motivation for the playoffs.

No it's not about my team being #1....it just seems Baltimore has a bigger claim to #1 over Washington since they won the division and swept them.

Nobody else sees that?

By Smirt211
10/04/2019 5:10 pm
I was teasing due to Crazy Razor's posts about 2nd Half sim malfunctions where the other team comes back and rips a victory away from him.

You make a good point on the rankings!

By Cjfred68
10/04/2019 5:36 pm
I have zero problem with Crazyrazor.....elite level owner with incredible bad luck at the end of games.

He should start a new league where the game is only 3 quarters.....

I get why he is crazy.....I beat him twice in the Champions league on crazy game ending plays where I had no business winning

By Smirt211
10/04/2019 5:51 pm
I'm fully aware of those endings. I know what went down. :)

They were brutal. :(

By CrazyRazor
10/04/2019 6:46 pm
I hate this game.........Still playing!!!

By Pernbronze
10/04/2019 8:37 pm
These are power rankings not winning rankings. Some games your team just underperforms.

By Cjfred68
10/04/2019 9:13 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
These are power rankings not winning rankings. Some games your team just underperforms.

Its not all about wins and loses granted but nobody in the top ten has a losing record so it's part of it.

I'm not trying to criticize but learn because working together with other admins...hopefully we can develop the ultimate power ranking.

The most significant variant between Washington and Baltimore is Washingtons +20 turnover margin vs Baltimores +2.

Greg had talked about strength of schedule and strength of victory being added and clearly here it would have made a difference.

By Cjfred68
10/04/2019 9:56 pm
The fans of Washington are celebrating being #1