The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1985 Training Camp

By Cjfred68
8/25/2019 5:10 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Driggers didn’t have nearly the progression as year 1. Disappointing. His accuracy is only 66/100. Maybe by 30 he can reach his potential.

tribewriter wrote:
I am anxious to see where Tampa Bay QB Melvin Driggers goes during his second camp. He gained almost 9 points overall (60 to 69) during his first camp and his ceiling is still 93 (my weights).

I had a similar +90 potential/pass accuracy QB in the Arena League. It took him until season 3 to become close to his potential. They are slow development players. I dont think he will max out until season 5.
Last edited at 8/25/2019 5:11 pm

By AlexanDragon
8/25/2019 6:12 pm
I have a Cameron newton on mfn 11 Who signed His second Contract before reaching close to His ceiling potential. Qbs need more Time.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/25/2019 6:57 pm
I've been waiting for Ric Flair to take the job from Labelle but he hasn't yet.

By Cjfred68
8/25/2019 7:44 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:

I just took a look at both QBs and I'm in shock.....Labelle is borderline special needs with a 15 intelligence. I've never seen a QB with that low an intelligence.

Hats off my friend for not only making him work but winning Championships with him.....Maybe I should use titles because Championships might be to big a word for him.

Seriously though, I rate intelligence high on my player weights....guess I should reevaluate that...wow 15 is low

By Mcarovil
8/25/2019 8:08 pm
I think Labelle is the exception not the norm. Honestly though I have no idea. Intelligence used to be the key to hot reads but now hot reads are far and few and usually for a short gain or loss. **** I’ve seen hot reads incomplete. What’s the point???
Last edited at 8/25/2019 8:09 pm

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/25/2019 9:53 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

I just took a look at both QBs and I'm in shock.....Labelle is borderline special needs with a 15 intelligence. I've never seen a QB with that low an intelligence.

Hats off my friend for not only making him work but winning Championships with him.....Maybe I should use titles because Championships might be to big a word for him.

Seriously though, I rate intelligence high on my player weights....guess I should reevaluate that...wow 15 is low

He is my starter by accident sort of. Doug Fluty was always supposed to be the starter but Labelle got some playing time and performed better in version 4.3, so I went with him. Then version 4.4 came along and Labelle sucked, so I went back to Fluty. Version 4.5 came out and Fluty sucked, so I went back to Labelle and the rest, like Fluty's Generals career is history.