The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1984 Season, Week 4 Discussion

By Cjfred68
7/02/2019 3:34 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Gg gamblers that was a close game.

All this makes me feel better about me dislocating my jaw by blowing my nose yesterday...thanks guys!

Gg Dragon.....I won the turnover battle especially in the 1st half but my offense didnt capitalize on them enough.

Dont worry Kababmaster.....I'm not going anywhere....currently learning my teams strengths and weaknesses but should be locked in by the 1st of our 2 meetings.

No shame in a lose especially to an owner like alexadragon but I'm only here for one reason........my favorite pizza delivery man and Ohio native.....Raidergreg!

I'm making an order for delivery Greg.....1 large league Championship with pepperoni and mushrooms!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/02/2019 4:02 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

All this makes me feel better about me dislocating my jaw by blowing my nose yesterday...thanks guys!

Gg Dragon.....I won the turnover battle especially in the 1st half but my offense didnt capitalize on them enough.

Dont worry Kababmaster.....I'm not going anywhere....currently learning my teams strengths and weaknesses but should be locked in by the 1st of our 2 meetings.

No shame in a lose especially to an owner like alexadragon but I'm only here for one reason........my favorite pizza delivery man and Ohio native.....Raidergreg!

I'm making an order for delivery Greg.....1 large league Championship with pepperoni and mushrooms!

We have a location in Virginia, you can order online. I could bring it from Dayton but it won't stay hot that long.

http://cousinvinnyspizza.com/

By Cjfred68
7/02/2019 5:29 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

We have a location in Virginia, you can order online. I could bring it from Dayton but it won't stay hot that long.

http://cousinvinnyspizza.com/

Haha......you forget I work for the government......I could put in an order and request you as the delivery driver and expense it for one of our meetings.....it wouldnt even send up any red flags in accounting.

By Pernbronze
7/02/2019 2:19 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Kababmaster wrote:
tribewriter wrote:
Guys, I may be delayed in my conversation starters for Week 4. I burned my fingers on a hot lawn mower engine and they are bandaged, making it really difficult to type. I will do my best to resume normal activities when the blisters have subsided. Nope, not making this up.

ugh, and I thought I had it bad. Get well soon.

Get well soon! You have now been invited to the stupid injury club, I'll be your sponsor. I have hurt myself in silly ways numerous times but the strangest is I knocked myself out sneezing once.

I was in an office chair at home, playing online poker when I had a massive sneeze coming on. I didn't want to spew on my computer so I quickly turned as I sneezed and I guess I fell out of the chair, hitting my head on the edge of 2 walls because next thing I know I'm on the floor under my desk. My computer was beeping at me because it was my turn to act and my clock was running out. I estimate I was out cold 30 seconds to a minute.

Get well soon tribewriter. My stupidest injury was breaking my ankle falling UP the stairs.

By tribewriter
7/02/2019 3:45 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
Get well soon tribewriter. My stupidest injury was breaking my ankle falling UP the stairs.

Thanks, Pern. I regained the use of another finger today, so I am semi-typing again.

By hectorg93
7/03/2019 12:32 pm
GG generals maybe we will meet again in the playoffs and avenge this loss good luck for the rest of the season

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/03/2019 2:13 pm
hectorg93 wrote:
GG generals maybe we will meet again in the playoffs and avenge this loss good luck for the rest of the season

We haven't played yet this season. Did you mean Federals? Because that's the team that beat you this year.

By hectorg93
7/03/2019 3:45 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
hectorg93 wrote:

We haven't played yet this season. Did you mean Federals? Because that's the team that beat you this year.

lmao yes haha

By CrazyRazor
7/03/2019 7:49 pm
hectorg93 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
hectorg93 wrote:

lmao yes haha

His head's still spinning from just falling short of that comeback. ;P jk hectorg93