The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1984 Season, Week 3 Discussion

By Wolveraider
6/29/2019 8:49 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Voodoo....you know you would hope when a GM like Greyghost leaves your division that things would get a bit easier, but nooooo...along comes shavar and keeps things rolling, good job man...at this rate you're going to run away with the division.

I never like to lose, but I don't feel bad about my team (it's still early)....our offense is clicking, we just need to start scoring some touchdowns....we're wearing out the middle of the field.

wolveraider, still in the division, just moved over to give you more competition. :)

Sheesh,,,,How did I miss that, someones not paying attention....well, I for one think you've done an excellent job with the Force aaaaaaand it's probably time to move on.
Last edited at 6/29/2019 8:49 pm

By greyghost1225
6/30/2019 12:57 am
Wolveraider wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Voodoo....you know you would hope when a GM like Greyghost leaves your division that things would get a bit easier, but nooooo...along comes shavar and keeps things rolling, good job man...at this rate you're going to run away with the division.

I never like to lose, but I don't feel bad about my team (it's still early)....our offense is clicking, we just need to start scoring some touchdowns....we're wearing out the middle of the field.

wolveraider, still in the division, just moved over to give you more competition. :)

Sheesh,,,,How did I miss that, someones not paying attention....well, I for one think you've done an excellent job with the Force aaaaaaand it's probably time to move on.

Thanks wolve for the kind words. I still have a few steps to take to get this team where I want it, but it is going in the right direction. You are safe for a couple of seasons. :)

By CrazyRazor
6/30/2019 7:03 am
Mcarovil, I don't like saying GG to people when the scores are lopsided.

I will say that Driggers impressed me in the 1st quarter & I can tell you that the future is indeed looking bright for the Tampa Bay Bandits. Good luck with the rest of your season.
Last edited at 6/30/2019 7:03 am