The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Point of Pride

By AlexanDragon
5/05/2019 8:13 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
but at the same time some owners have just play to beat the code and not the other owners.

THIS !
truer words have never been spoken.

By tribewriter
5/05/2019 9:19 pm
Thanks for the kind words, greyghost. I like the guys we have in this league as well as the level of competition.

By Wolveraider
5/06/2019 12:58 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:

1. League Administrator, activity breeds activity. The top 2 LA's IMO right now are tribewriter and cjfred, they both are running outstanding leagues.

I agree, TW does an outstanding job....I am in my first league with cjfred, we've just started the allocation draft and I'm already impressed with his commitment.

I'd also like to add, Beercloud does a great job running the Paydirt League.

A good admin can definitely make the difference..."activity breeds activity" yeah, I like that.

By greyghost1225
5/06/2019 1:15 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:

1. League Administrator, activity breeds activity. The top 2 LA's IMO right now are tribewriter and cjfred, they both are running outstanding leagues.

I agree, TW does an outstanding job....I am in my first league with cjfred, we've just started the allocation draft and I'm already impressed with his commitment.

I'd also like to add, Beercloud does a great job running the Paydirt League.

A good admin can definitely make the difference..."activity breeds activity" yeah, I like that.

I am in 3 of cfred's leagues and he is the same in every one. He is doing a great job(hopefully he doesn't burn out) and XFL is in my top 5 is a keeper. It was close for awhile between this league and Paydirt as my #1, but Paydirt has slipped a bit this past season. It is probably #3 for me right now. I do enjoy the writing the articles though.

By tribewriter
5/09/2019 10:51 am
tribewriter wrote:
After looking through as many user-created leagues as I could, it appears the USFL/WFL is the longest-running active user-created league in MFN. There are other leagues in their 10th season, but none as far along as we are.

If I am wrong, please tell me.

If I am right, thanks for hanging in there, especially the 12 guys who have been here since Day One of this league.

I looked again, and it appears the original NCAA league is in the 15th week of its 10th season. So, I guess we are No. 2. Hats off to Bryson10.