League Forums

Main - League Help

4.5 Weights

By pdoug20
6/24/2019 12:10 pm
So I've had a PDF with the weights for version 4.5 open in a separate tab, but want to get some feedback. Is it possible to enter weights for every position before saving them?? I started to enter them and stopped to check on the ones that I already entered, only to see them disappear. I figured this might be an opportunity to finally get out of the cellar of the league because I'm tired of paying rent there!! Starting to think I own it!! LOL
Anyway, any advice on entering these weights is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: 4.5 Weights

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/24/2019 12:15 pm
You shouldn't have to do anything to save them. Perhaps you used the back button? I have noticed if I use the back button, things like depth chart revert back to original settings.

There is a save button, but that's to save those weights for use in other leagues.

By greyghost1225
6/24/2019 12:20 pm
Just like a word document or excel document, it always good to save as often as possible, unfortunately there is no auto save in the player weights.

By pdoug20
6/24/2019 12:34 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
You shouldn't have to do anything to save them. Perhaps you used the back button? I have noticed if I use the back button, things like depth chart revert back to original settings.

There is a save button, but that's to save those weights for use in other leagues.

That's exactly what I did- hit the back button thinking that they would be saved only to see them revert. I got so discouraged that I didn't even bother starting over at the time. This time I'll just push through and get them done. Thanks for the tip!!

By tribewriter
6/24/2019 2:45 pm
Yes, you have to complete the whole set, then save them. Never thought this was a good idea.

I always add the date to the end of the name of the saved version to be sure I am using the most recent set. Don't want to send the guys who were great in version 4.3 out onto the field today.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/24/2019 3:20 pm
Once you set them, they don't need to be saved unless you're using them for multiple leagues. So if you want to do 1 or 2 positions then take a break, you don't need to do anything.

By Hellbringer
6/24/2019 9:03 pm
Where are you getting your weights from?

By pdoug20
6/24/2019 9:11 pm
Hellbringer wrote:

I got them from someone's post a little while back that had a link to the PDF.

By pdoug20
6/24/2019 9:13 pm
tribewriter wrote:
Yes, you have to complete the whole set, then save them. Never thought this was a good idea.

I always add the date to the end of the name of the saved version to be sure I am using the most recent set. Don't want to send the guys who were great in version 4.3 out onto the field today.

I did that today, and definitely found myself shuffling my depth charts too. We'll see what happens in the next sims for each of my leagues (so far I tied my last preseason game in NCAA 2.0).

By tribewriter
6/25/2019 2:34 am
Hellbringer wrote:

Possibly from the last post in this thread:
https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/159?page=1#5667