The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Shreveport eliminated??? Not so sure

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/27/2018 5:14 am
I swear Philadelphia has had an "x" next to them in the standings for a couple of weeks. This glitch needs fixed ASAP.

By Hellbringer
10/27/2018 5:26 am
I kinda feel bad for beating them. He is doing some good things over there in Philly
Last edited at 10/27/2018 5:27 am

By tribewriter
10/27/2018 5:47 am
Congrats to New Orleans, the REAL South Division champions. I actually did gameplan for that debacle, but my team's offense was going nowhere.

I am not going to complain. I took over a team that was 4-12 last season and basically had only two DBs and still made the playoffs.

I guess Shreveport wasn't eliminated after all. Don't believe everything you read.

Like others here, I feel badly for jaybo. He has really turned around the Philadelphia franchise. Maybe his reward is coming next season.

By tribewriter
10/27/2018 5:50 am
I just noticed that Cleveland, which also had an "e" next to its name after Week 15, is in the playoffs.

By Jaybo911
10/27/2018 9:27 pm
Don't feel to bad for me sometimes you have to go through a hardship to learn what it takes to win it all. As long as this team keeps going forward it's only going to get better.

By AlexanDragon
10/28/2018 4:25 pm
.... Denver had the glitch too... This league is so much of a roller coaster of emotions .

By tribewriter
10/28/2018 7:14 pm
Denver just has to beat that Week 16 curse. If they can just get IN to the playoffs, they'll likely blow everyone away.