League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Subsciptions...now what?

By PrivateSnowflake
2/13/2024 11:30 am
I'm now only in two leagues: USFL and XFL. Both are run really well. I think it's going to come down to league year timing. XFL ends first, so USFL will likely be the league I can keep.
Last edited at 2/13/2024 12:01 pm

By Dogboyuk75
2/13/2024 12:01 pm
guys if its costing me 3 credits a month to keep multiple teams,thought id read something from beercloud about donating credits if this is a the case ill be up for helping out a few guys especially guys like slick as im aware of his situation and other guys if pennies are tight at moment.is this even allowed rory??think ive got enough for next 4 years and think game will either implode and be non existant by then or things will have improved and guys wont might paying bit extra :)

By Claymore
2/13/2024 8:41 pm
I guess I will have to drop this team before the XFL ends to stay there.

So Greg, the Panthers are available anytime if someone wants them.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/13/2024 9:17 pm
Claymore wrote:
I guess I will have to drop this team before the XFL ends to stay there.

So Greg, the Panthers are available anytime if someone wants them.

I had someone before the subscription news, I'll PM him. He wanted Michigan specifically because he used to own that team.

By pdoug20
2/13/2024 10:23 pm
I just read the update yesterday, but needed some time to process it. If it comes down to having to choose just one... I'm staying here. I've been here since the beginning and have no plans of leaving. If I get booted from the league by the server for whatever reason, just know that I want back in.