League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Subsciptions...now what?

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/12/2024 2:59 pm
First of all, I lost some commish powers with this "update" to a subscription model. Idk if it's permanent or just a temporary glitch but as of now I can not customize the league. That means our injury rate of 26 may be in effect for the regular season if I still can't change it. I did get the free agency periods changed for next season a couple days ago so we should be good on that front.

I realize this is a shock to everyone and we'll probably lose some owners over this. I would hope everyone stays but I fully understand anyone who says FTS I'm out.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm playing it day by day. I'm not sure this game is worth a subscription fee as is, although eventually the money should help fix some glitches in the future. I'll probably drop a couple of teams in number leagues because those leagues will die first. The rest, I'll wait and see.

Re: Subsciptions...now what?

2/12/2024 3:53 pm
The issue has been fixed and I can edit the league like always. We currently have a 26 injury rate for preseason and we'll move to 74 when the games count.

By dfisherman
2/12/2024 4:04 pm
I'll be sticking here as my only league. Already left a couple others. It's still not clear to me how long the free subscription will have access to multiple leagues or if you stay in multiple leagues will you automatically get booted. So right now I am still in two leagues but if I get booted from this one I would love to come back haha. At the end of the day a lot of leagues will be folding I would imagine and the pool of running leagues will drop quite considerably.

2/12/2024 4:15 pm
dfisherman wrote:
I'll be sticking here as my only league. Already left a couple others. It's still not clear to me how long the free subscription will have access to multiple leagues or if you stay in multiple leagues will you automatically get booted. So right now I am still in two leagues but if I get booted from this one I would love to come back haha. At the end of the day a lot of leagues will be folding I would imagine and the pool of running leagues will drop quite considerably.

Thanks for choosing to stay, if I happen to see you removed, I'll PM you so we can work on getting you back in, or you can PM me first if you see it.

By Loftusranger
2/12/2024 5:43 pm
I will be the same. When/if I have to drop to one team this league is where I want my team to be. I can’t see myself paying for multiple teams.

By cyclonelomax
2/12/2024 6:48 pm
how do I get rid of the stupid adds?

By Warthog
2/12/2024 8:14 pm
cyclonelomax wrote:

Subscribe at a higher level.

By cyclonelomax
2/12/2024 8:39 pm
Not happening

By IoanBlood
2/13/2024 4:55 am
I have 6 - 7 months out of my credits. If there is no road map and no visible improvement in known bugs or in general by then, I will leave the game with a heavy heart.

By ArmoredGiraffe
2/13/2024 9:15 am
cyclonelomax wrote:

Upgrade your add blocker on PC and or if you are on mobile and able to update your DNS settings as there are hostnames that allow you to avoid ads on your phone. I have a Google Pixel and use dns.adguard.com and get zero ads on any website on my phone