The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Do you want a new league administrator?

Do you want a new league administrator?

No
Not voting, just want to see the results
Yes

Re: Do you want a new league administrator?

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/04/2020 3:37 pm
I appreciate the support guys, thanks. I don't think I was being sensitive in posting this, I just needed to find out if I had your support or not, because if I didn't, then I needed to go. Not much worse in this game than a league where the owners think the LA is doing a bad job. If I'm sensitive, I would never expose myself to more possible negativity by asking this question.

If I seem a little off though, I probably am off a little bit. Work just keeps being overwhelmingly busy, especially after midnight. Up until Tuesday, my 2 POS cars were aggravating me, one leaks oil everywhere, the other has no interior lights. So after a 10+ hour shift of dealing with hungry drunks and shitty cars, I was coming home to McKeon **** and it aggravated me even more.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/04/2020 3:46 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
I hope this isn't because I decided to finally quit. If you are to play a role in this it is in the pros of staying, not in the cons.

No, you had nothing to do with it. I had been feeling stressed and aggravated for awhile, and all of this back and forth was not helping. The last thing I want is to be running a league that doesn't want me to run it, so I had to find out.

I wish you wouldn't quit, you've been an awesome owner/GM for most of this league's life and you'll be missed. Of course, you'll be welcome to return in the future as long as I'm around.

By Cjfred68
7/04/2020 8:53 pm
I get it Greg.....being an admin and one that adds extra content.....you are basically volunteering your time to enhance everyone's experience in the game.

It can be largely a thankless job that many take for granted. Getting 4 or 5 owners to hit the like button on something you took an hour or more to write is a rarity.

So when the feedback is negative it can feel like "whats the point?"

All of us as just owners in the league (myself included) need to show more love for your efforts. Even if its just taking 1 second to hit the like button.

Its the least all of us should do because I can assure you that without the stuff you take the time to do....I probably wouldn't be so invested in the league. Personally, I check often to see the next thing you write and enjoy reading it. It makes the league better and I actually learn players names on other teams with gives the league extra depth.

Keep up the good work and know you make this league better!

By Hellbringer
7/04/2020 8:54 pm
I was worried when TW had to walk away, but RG, I think you're doing a phenomenal job.

By Mcarovil
7/04/2020 11:19 pm
I second that. USFL hasn’t skipped a beat. Hard to say that for other leagues that lost their LA. Now just give me a title in USFL and be done with it!

Hellbringer wrote:
I was worried when TW had to walk away, but RG, I think you're doing a phenomenal job.

By Cjfred68
7/05/2020 12:19 am
Mcarovil wrote:
I second that. USFL hasn’t skipped a beat. Hard to say that for other leagues that lost their LA. Now just give me a title in USFL and be done with it!

Hellbringer wrote:

Good luck winning the title....This has to be one of the toughest gauntlets in the playoffs to navigate in any league
Last edited at 7/05/2020 12:19 am

By dfisherman
7/05/2020 12:21 am
Greg you rule man, hang in there buddy

By jabillups85
7/05/2020 8:19 am
Greg, this is definitely a top league because of you!! (and the great competition)