The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Do you want a new league administrator?

Do you want a new league administrator?

No
Not voting, just want to see the results
Yes

Re: Do you want a new league administrator?

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/04/2020 5:05 am
I'm doing the best I can to make things fair for everyone while we play this broken game. We all know how Infinity feels about me, but what about the rest of you?

If you guys want a new leader, just let me know. I'll step down if you feel that's what's best. I'm just tired of all the back and forth and I'd like to get back to where this is actually fun and not a battle of wills.

By Smirt211
7/04/2020 5:23 am
I can't see how someone could run a league better. You're concise, thoughtful and not overly emotional.

You handle situations with an analytical mind and calmly.

If Greg's not running a league, really, who is? Good luck finding someone else.

By Dogboyuk75
7/04/2020 7:45 am
Greg I’m new to game and only played in 6 leagues ,this is the best run league imo .like smirt says you approach issues head on .you do extras that other leagues don’t and let’s be honest someone was gonna be pissed off with you which ever decision you took on this matter .im 100% behind you on this and would like you to stay on

By trslick
7/04/2020 7:56 am
You are doing a great job greg, just to bad we can't play football and not try to Einstein how the
sim does what for an advantage to win a game!

By AlexanDragon
7/04/2020 8:19 am
I hope this isn't because I decided to finally quit. If you are to play a role in this it is in the pros of staying, not in the cons.

By setherick
7/04/2020 8:55 am
Nope, it would break the continuity of the league. The league feels the same as when I first rebuilt the Orlando team, and when I rebuilt the Houston team.

By Infinity on Trial
7/04/2020 9:15 am
I still think you're the best around, Greg, but you don't have to be this sensitive. I voted no.
Last edited at 7/04/2020 9:16 am

By Cjfred68
7/04/2020 9:22 am
Absolutely not.....an active league admin is hard to find and hard to replace.

As a leader, its hard to get everyone pulling in the same direction. The squeaky wheel gets all the attention but if it becomes too much of a problem....you eventually replace it.....not the engine that drives the wheels.

GREG

By pdoug20
7/04/2020 1:52 pm
I've been off of the boards recently due to my family's move to Florida, so I'm getting caught up. I thin Greg is doing his best in following in Tribewriter's footsteps, which isn't easy considering he helped get our league to where it is now. All Greg is doing is trying to keep our league great, and if he notices a trend going on and feels the need to act on it by introducing a new rule, that's his right as the commish. He's also had an open ear to listen to any concerns that come up too, which can't be said for some other leagues. Let's not let a bad apple or two spoil what's been an awesome league. You've got my support, Commish.

By Mcarovil
7/04/2020 2:01 pm
**** no