The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: World Bowl

By Jaybo911
8/07/2019 3:33 pm
Congrats CJ

By Wolveraider
8/07/2019 8:05 pm
Congratulations on the championship CJ....well deserved !

rg....**** of a coaching job this season!

By Cjfred68
8/09/2019 12:54 pm
Thanks to everyone for the Congratulations.

I want to thank Offensivetaco who left the team in great shape with the roster and cap situation. It really allowed me to add through the draft and free agency at the positions of need and increase the quality of depth.

Hats off to Tribewriter for letting me join the league. As a league admin myself, I am impressed with his dedication and commitment to the league. MFN has a ton of leagues and a finite amount of owners, in a crowded market of leagues, it's the admins that add content that thrive as owners become increasing invested in teams and the league. I watch as leagues fold and people try to come up with solutions and I think it's really simple. The leagues with strong admins that are active and steering the ship succeed while many leagues are like rudderless ships that eventually sink. I try to be as active an admin as I can in my leagues and I am very grateful to be a part of this league and fully appreciate Tribewriter and all his efforts.

Finally, I want to congratulate Raidergreg69! Yes, you came up a little short but this may have been you greatest season as an owner with the cluster of injuries you suffered during the season. I know when it comes to League Title games, luck is a factor and I got the benefit of some lucky sim rolls but 4 straight League Championship game appearances is not luck. In a highly competitive league full of great owners, it is a testament to your consistency. I hope I can make my way back to the title game and defend my title and odds are it will be against you.