The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1984 Season, Week 5 Discussion

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 8:27 pm
The Houston Gamblers remain undefeated when it comes to not getting any mentions by Tribewriter in the weekly conversation starters/breakdowns he does for every week.

The team has decided to keep winning in hopes that one day we will be acknowledged as being part of the league.

The Gamblers have have set odds at 5/1 that next week we will be mentioned in Tribewriter's weekly blog.

The new owner of the Houston francise, Cjfred68 was asked if there was some sort of gag order in effect for his team.....he refused to comment.

By Hellbringer
7/03/2019 9:36 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
The Houston Gamblers remain undefeated when it comes to not getting any mentions by Tribewriter in the weekly conversation starters/breakdowns he does for every week.

The team has decided to keep winning in hopes that one day we will be acknowledged as being part of the league.

The Gamblers have have set odds at 5/1 that next week we will be mentioned in Tribewriter's weekly blog.

The new owner of the Houston francise, Cjfred68 was asked if there was some sort of gag order in effect for his team.....he refused to comment.

There's a team in Houston?

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 10:27 pm
I can neither confirm or deny the existence of a team in Houston.

By Loftusranger
7/04/2019 1:26 am
GG Duval. I got lucky with that one.

By greyghost1225
7/04/2019 6:26 am
Cjfred68 wrote:

good luck with that. When I was owner of New Orleans I had to lose to get mentioned. lol

By mwd65
7/04/2019 8:03 am
trslick wrote:
We got lucky mwd, another good game between us!

Great game, trslick! That's a big division win. Every one is important. Good luck the rest of the season.

By tribewriter
7/04/2019 8:58 am
I would have made Denver vs. Houston the lead story from Week 4 if I hadn't burned my fingers.

Generally there is nothing remarkable about a superior team beating an inferior team, so I don't say much about it because there's not much to say. They are who we thought they were.
Last edited at 7/04/2019 8:58 am

By Cjfred68
7/04/2019 1:18 pm
tribewriter wrote:
I would have made Denver vs. Houston the lead story from Week 4 if I hadn't burned my fingers.

Generally there is nothing remarkable about a superior team beating an inferior team, so I don't say much about it because there's not much to say. They are who we thought they were.

I'm just having fun with you but I get it....so if I lose I will get more coverage....nevermind I dont want any coverage.

By Duval
7/04/2019 6:43 pm
Loftusranger wrote:
GG Duval. I got lucky with that one.

No we're just getting beat. GG. We burned the playbook and ordered a new one, free 2 day shipping with Prime. Good reviews so we'll see. =)

By Hellbringer
7/04/2019 10:40 pm
If anyone has some free time, I would appreciate some offensive advice for 4.5. Just p.m. me if you are. Thank you