The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1984 Season, Week 2 Discussion

By shavar
6/26/2019 1:06 pm
tribewriter wrote:
A crazy man wouldn't have left behind a team good enough to beat New Jersey.

Either that, or shavar is actually setherick in disguise.

lol, no clue who that is .. I really am just a new player trying to figure this stuff out. I have been blessed with a very solid team which is great in one point of view and sucks in another. If I win it will be .. " because he left such a good team" no matter what I accomplish with this team it will not be looked at as mine.

That being said 2 games in we have been out played both times but was able to get a play late in game that turned it around. I promise I will screw something up soon enough and we will look like a team being run by a rookie.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/26/2019 1:13 pm
shavar wrote:
tribewriter wrote:
A crazy man wouldn't have left behind a team good enough to beat New Jersey.

Either that, or shavar is actually setherick in disguise.

lol, no clue who that is .. I really am just a new player trying to figure this stuff out. I have been blessed with a very solid team which is great in one point of view and sucks in another. If I win it will be .. " because he left such a good team" no matter what I accomplish with this team it will not be looked at as mine.

That being said 2 games in we have been out played both times but was able to get a play late in game that turned it around. I promise I will screw something up soon enough and we will look like a team being run by a rookie.

Good game. I don't usually watch the games anymore but when I saw I lost, I figured we turned it over a few times and/or couldn't move the ball. Nope and nope, we had zero turnovers and 351 yards of offense which usually means a win for us.

Your team made one more play than mine and won.

By Pernbronze
6/26/2019 3:53 pm
Yeah the Storm are off to a terrible start but I'm still hopeful with a few tweaks we can turn it around.

By Wolveraider
6/26/2019 4:14 pm
Good game CR/Federals.....my kicker is 6 of 7 after two games including 3/3 50+ yards and he misses a potentially game winning 34 yarder....ugh....that's not what lost us the game though...our inability to stop the big play is ultimately what cost us the game.

The Feds came up big in the second half with 60 and then 88 yard TD passes.

By CrazyRazor
6/26/2019 7:57 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game CR/Federals.....my kicker is 6 of 7 after two games including 3/3 50+ yards and he misses a potentially game winning 34 yarder....ugh....that's not what lost us the game though...our inability to stop the big play is ultimately what cost us the game.

The Feds came up big in the second half with 60 and then 88 yard TD passes.

GG Wolveraider/Stallions. All I can really say is "WOW".

By mwd65
6/27/2019 7:34 am
trslick wrote:
Great game mwd!

Thanks trslick!

By Kababmaster
6/27/2019 9:17 am
GG Storm/Pernbronze.

Since Preseason week 1 this team has incurred over 20 injuries.....it's just insane....8 injuries in Week 2 alone. :'(