League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: National Picker League

By Beercloud
8/01/2023 12:37 pm
The National Pickers League enters Year 3. (Money League)

The NPL is a straight up Pick Em league.
Just pick the winner of each game. No spreads, no over/unders etc... Just pick the winner.

It's a dollar a week ($18 = 18 weeks) with .50 going towards the weekly winner and .50 going to the season end payout. Example: with 20 players the winners of each week will get $10 and the other $10 goes to payout positions the Champion thru 4th place in the season end standings. Season end Payout percentage is: Champion = 50%, 2nd = 25%, 3rd = 15%, 4th = 10%.

Along with season stats, I create a player card for each of you that tracks your career records and winnings. Our league uses officepoolstop.com/MyPool/33984 where we enter our picks and it also has stat tracking. It's a free site with ads or a fee to get rid of them if they annoy you.

If your interested in joining or have any questions feel free to pm me or post here.
I also have a website that Im working on and hope to have ready by opening kickoff along with a discord channel that is https://discord.gg/JSKD9cGN

Anyone who wants to ck it out before playing can use the links below. Everyone has til opening kickoff to pay their league fees. We use Paypal or a persoal check.

Web Site Link: officepoolstop.com/MyPool/33984
League Password: npl
Discord: Ask for new invite link
League Stats and Player Cards: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yXam2J3JU_nb3lnzRteLISChZ4HaZlm3uCaJnsiBzQk/edit?usp=sharing

Updated: 09-07-23
Spots Available: 20
Taken Spots: 14

Total Estimated Purse: 252.00
Estimated Weekly Winners: 7.00
Estimated Season End Payout:
1st: 63.00
2nd: 31.50
3rd: 18.90
4th: 12.60
Last edited at 1/10/2024 5:50 pm

Re: National Pickers League

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/01/2023 2:21 pm
I can vouch you'll get paid as I played this last season and got some cash at the end of the season.

By Beercloud
8/02/2023 3:24 pm
Payoffs? You talkin about Payoffs? Payoffs?

By Beercloud
8/03/2023 12:23 pm
Just got informed by ArmoredGiraffe that he got a site for sale message at officepoolstop.com. So I will go searching for a new site for us.

I had talked about making a switch with Greg after last season. Now this forces our hand. I'll try to get one setup pronto.

By ArmoredGiraffe
8/03/2023 3:04 pm
Small glitch in the system. I went to officestop, not officePOOLstop. Don't know how that happened but officepoolstop.com works

By Beercloud
8/03/2023 4:01 pm
My bad. I gave you bad unproof-read info. It is officepoolstop.com.
It can be a lil glitchy at times prolly cause of the ads.
We'll stick with that site for now then as it has everything we need as far as stats tracking.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/03/2023 6:15 pm
One thing I gotta say, if you join you gotta have all of the weeks picks in before the Thursday night game. I missed that nugget last season and Beercloud had to fix it for me.

By Beercloud
8/03/2023 9:00 pm
K I went ahead and paid to have the ads off for the whole league. Im gonna cover the cost this season to see if we all like it or not.

Next season if we all like it maybe we can divide it up amongst everybody. Which would be about 1.90 extra for each of us if we go that route.

Right off that bat the site seems to run much more smoothly. At least so far tonight. Let me know if you notice a difference or still have ads on your end. Nobody should have ads now.
Last edited at 8/03/2023 9:01 pm

By Beercloud
8/05/2023 3:12 pm
National Picker League Welcomes

Rookie ArmoredGiraffe
Last edited at 8/05/2023 3:13 pm

By Beercloud
8/05/2023 3:13 pm
National Picker League Welcomes

Rookie Cjfred68