The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome Kababmaster as the new owner of Birmingham!

By tribewriter
2/01/2018 10:23 am
Kababmaster has just joined the league as the owner of Birmingham. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome Kababmaster as the new owner of Birmingham!

By jabillups85
2/01/2018 10:33 am
Welcome

By Booger926
2/01/2018 12:42 pm
tribewriter wrote:
Kababmaster has just joined the league as the owner of Birmingham. Best of luck with your team!

Welcome to the league

By Hellbringer
2/01/2018 3:40 pm
Welcome to the League of leagues!

By Kababmaster
2/01/2018 4:31 pm
Thanks for a warm welcome. I good friend of mine recommended this game, JDOM. Hope I won't disappoint in turning this team around .

By eyeballll
2/01/2018 6:38 pm
Kababmaster wrote:
Thanks for a warm welcome. I good friend of mine recommended this game, JDOM. Hope I won't disappoint in turning this team around .

WHAT!? What happened to JDOM? I miss that guy... we had a **** of a rivalry going on in Die Hard league... Is he alright?

By Kababmaster
2/01/2018 6:55 pm
Hes alive & well. Hes still struggling with losing his parents late last year (who wouldn't). I've asked him to help me out with this team.

By eyeballll
2/01/2018 7:00 pm
Aww, that's terrible, what a hard thing to go through... I hope he's okay, and he's welcome here anytime. Give him a hug for me, in case you Brits hug...

By Kababmaster
2/01/2018 7:05 pm
eyeballll wrote:
Aww, that's terrible, what a hard thing to go through... I hope he's okay, and he's welcome here anytime. Give him a hug for me, in case you Brits hug...

He's Irish....calling him a Brit would be like calling a Canadian an American lol. I'll pass the msg to him..I know it will draw a smile.

By eyeballll
2/01/2018 7:13 pm
Oh snap, you're right, he is Irish, what an awesome blunder! And I'm a Canadian, so I know what you're saying... Do Irish hug?