The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Denver Gold and Orlando Renegades

By tribewriter
12/26/2017 10:59 pm
Denver Gold sends:
Gary Brown (CB)
Dennis Rivas (RDE)
1979 Round 4

Orlando Renegades sends:
1977 Round 2 (Orlando)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Denver Gold and Orlando Renegades

By AlexanDragon
12/26/2017 11:33 pm
The rebuild is real !

By Booger926
12/27/2017 1:50 am
Please Review this trade

By AlexanDragon
12/27/2017 2:41 am
I think setherick knows what hes doing....

By Booger926
12/27/2017 2:55 am
just following procedure

The committee will review only trades which the commissioner or another coach finds questionable. To send the trade to the committee for review, a coach need only reply "review" to the original trade post. Review should be requested within 24 hours of the trade being posted.

By AlexanDragon
12/27/2017 3:11 am
Loool... Okay. You should say that YOU find it problematic instead. because this "procedure" doesnt back you up. Maybe its because im too tired to see the point. But yeah let me know whats the verdict. Ill be busy trying to find other glitch plays that gets me big yardage everytime. Starting to feel like a ******* sheep in front of a wolfpack in MFN

End of discussion.

By Booger926
12/27/2017 3:20 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Loool... Okay. You should say that YOU find it problematic instead. because this "procedure" doesnt back you up. Maybe its because im too tired to see the point. But yeah let me know whats the verdict. Ill be busy trying to find other glitch plays that gets me big yardage everytime. Starting to feel like a ******* sheep in front of a wolfpack in MFN

End of discussion.

Sarcastically Defensive much? I personally believe there was no need to reply like you did, but thnx for replying

By tribewriter
12/27/2017 4:34 am
Any coach can ask for a trade to be reviewed by the committee. This trade is under review.

By setherick
12/27/2017 9:37 am
So a brief explanation. While I felt like I probably paid too much for this trade, Rivas has everything that I want in a SLB or MLB. He has SP, tackle, and pass rush and good cover skills. Most importantly he has 60 B&R, which means he won't constantly get torched by TEs because of bad B&R decisions.

Brown, sadly enough, will be my CB2 at least until some of my FA requests get processed or I trade for someone better.

By tribewriter
12/27/2017 6:33 pm
Trade has been approved.