The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: TC tonight!

By AlexanDragon
12/07/2017 8:07 am
......... **** my life

By Loftusranger
12/07/2017 8:47 am
There have been some right old shockers coming out of training camp and not just confined to Shreveport. Had a flick through some other rookies and I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise but there is at least one other team that is waking up today wondering what the heck is going on..........

By Mcarovil
12/07/2017 9:16 am

We are very happy. Our 90 Vol WR in the first round is a keeper. All booms and one mild bust. Bandits are excited. Free Lap dances for the next 2 hours!!

By Loftusranger
12/07/2017 9:33 am
Wow the Bandits know how to rock. Not sure if making the rookies do lap dances would make much money, oh no.....they're free.....that makes sense!
Just jealous of a boring steady training camp. Still crying inside.

By Mcarovil
12/07/2017 9:49 am
Sorry. To clarify, Tampa is the strip club capital of the US.
Loftusranger wrote:
Wow the Bandits know how to rock. Not sure if making the rookies do lap dances would make much money, oh no.....they're free.....that makes sense!
Just jealous of a boring steady training camp. Still crying inside.

By Wolveraider
12/07/2017 10:55 am
argh....crash and burn....6 picks all but one(and even then, only a +1) in the minus.

Overall 39/-16

By AlexanDragon
12/07/2017 11:07 am
Ouch... Pernbronze.... Ouch

By Pernbronze
12/07/2017 12:46 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:

No kidding, excluding my kicker who only was -1. My first 4 round picks looked like this.

7/-14
5/-17
2/-12
4/-10

Going out of this draft the only players I'll keep are the 3rd round kicker and a 5th round backup receiver. This has to be one of the top 5 all time worst drafts by an MFN GM who actually tried to have a good draft. Even my late round developmental players weren't developing fast enough to warrant keeping.

By Mcarovil
12/07/2017 1:02 pm
It’s always good to know you’re the best at something! I was the best in my NCAA draft. -23 for my 1st rd pick.
Pernbronze wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

No kidding, excluding my kicker who only was -1. My first 4 round picks looked like this.

7/-14
5/-17
2/-12
4/-10

Going out of this draft the only players I'll keep are the 3rd round kicker and a 5th round backup receiver. This has to be one of the top 5 all time worst drafts by an MFN GM who actually tried to have a good draft. Even my late round developmental players weren't developing fast enough to warrant keeping.

By tribewriter
12/07/2017 1:05 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

7/-14
5/-17
2/-12
4/-10

The guys to whom Pernbronze refers had volatility ratings of 94, 88, 94, 92.

Remember, "He who leaps is lost." Of course, the same people who say that also say "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."