The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Input Requested: SIM Time/Preseason Games

By Pernbronze
11/18/2017 12:02 am
Booger926 wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
For me there is no off season.

That's because your in so many leagues

Well kind of lol. But I also remain active as I can even in the offseason. I do a lot less trades than I'd like to because I can't analyze the other teams needs and tendencies as I'd like. Thats why I love when people try to trade with me, its really hard for me to find the time to offer.

By Wolveraider
11/19/2017 11:52 am
Mcarovil wrote:
I pretend to work during the day, but I'm fine with the SIM as is. If the majority wants to change, I don't care. Prefer 2 preseason games and 3 day FA and 1 late FA. If we could speed up draft times per pick, that would be nice too.

What he said.

By mwd65
11/19/2017 1:26 pm
I am okay with whatever sim time the majority wants.

As for preseason games, I'm using the Goldilocks approach, 2 seems too short, 4 seems too long. I think 3 preseason games would be just right. :p

By pdoug20
11/19/2017 11:33 pm
Doesn't matter the SIM time for me- I usually watch sometime during the day anyway. In terms of preseason games, I'm good with either 3 or 4.

By SunBlaze22
11/20/2017 2:17 pm
Personally, I like the current sim time, but it also wouldn't be that big of an issue for me if it was changed.
As for preseason games, 3 or 4 is preferable, with 2 being too little time for me to evaluate players, and 5 or more being too much.

By tribewriter
11/20/2017 5:00 pm
Most seem OK with the current SIM time, so we will retain it.

Most seem to favor either three or four preseason games. Since there isn't a strong sentiment to change from four, we can retain that too.

We can revisit both issues down the road, if the membership wills it.