The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1989 All Pro Rookie/Coach List for Question #10

By 4343
7/19/2020 6:50 am
Voted

By Hellbringer
7/19/2020 7:46 am
Voted

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/19/2020 9:55 am
15 votes so far, but question #10 continues to confuse some people. Two of 15 totally skipped the question and 1 only gave me rookies and a coach. If anyone knows they missed the question, you can PM me your answers or post them here, if you don't mind outing yourself.

Nice turnout so far, keep those votes coming. Have to say I'm surprised by how many people are snubbing McKeon for DPOY. Of the 12 votes cast so far, only 4 list McKeon as the choice. In the defensive line voting, McKeon is 3rd with 11 of 15 votes.

I endorse voting for McKeon despite being against the way he was used. The All Pro team is for stat compilers, and no player in USFL history has amassed these type of sack numbers before, and it's likely nobody ever comes close again.

7/19/2020 10:43 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
15 votes so far, but question #10 continues to confuse some people. Two of 15 totally skipped the question and 1 only gave me rookies and a coach. If anyone knows they missed the question, you can PM me your answers or post them here, if you don't mind outing yourself.

Nice turnout so far, keep those votes coming. Have to say I'm surprised by how many people are snubbing McKeon for DPOY. Of the 12 votes cast so far, only 4 list McKeon as the choice. In the defensive line voting, McKeon is 3rd with 11 of 15 votes.

I endorse voting for McKeon despite being against the way he was used. The All Pro team is for stat compilers, and no player in USFL history has amassed these type of sack numbers before, and it's likely nobody ever comes close again.

I went through the names, and the non McKeon votes are so varied, Gordon Wong is the only other defensive player with more than 1 vote.

By Cjfred68
7/19/2020 2:03 pm
Voted

By trslick
7/19/2020 4:27 pm
voted, I think we use to have 5 category spots in #10!

By Smirt211
7/19/2020 4:29 pm
Uh oh.

There is. You've got to double back and make your Offensive and Defensive Players of the Year selections.
Last edited at 7/19/2020 4:29 pm

By CrimsonWolfZ
7/19/2020 7:44 pm
Voted

By pdoug20
7/20/2020 12:12 am
raidergreg69 wrote:

I completely spaced on the POYs- will PM you. Sorry about that.

7/20/2020 12:24 am
pdoug20 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

I completely spaced on the POYs- will PM you. Sorry about that.

I wasn't exactly clear, I assumed everyone knew to include them. No need to apologize as you weren't the only one. Thanks for sending your response.
Last edited at 7/20/2020 12:25 am