The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1988 All Pro Ballot

By AlexanDragon
5/17/2020 5:12 pm
We all have different schedules... Some of us work 6 out of 7 days and all the nights and weekends are spent working on the house or any other thing more important than a game, because at the end of the day, this is just a game.
The league is extremely active compared to others and it has a lot of added features for everyone to enjoy, we just have to accept that some of us won't always have the time they would want to put in the game because of other real life situations.
I respect your point and I'm not trying to tell you you're wrong and I'm rigth, to each his own perception, to each his own way of playing.

By Cjfred68
5/17/2020 5:40 pm
I've gone down this road before and its just that some owners won't do it....the reasons are many but with owners that don't respond....impossible to know for sure.

Vacation
Work
Language issue
Not interested
Forgot

25 responses is great in my experience

By AlexanDragon
5/17/2020 8:13 pm
In high school I would've been jumping through the roof if I had a test result at 25/32 haha

By hawkeye21
5/18/2020 8:25 am
Voted awhile back

By RoyceR
5/18/2020 11:46 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
In high school I would've been jumping through the roof if I had a test result at 25/32 haha

Lol 78%?

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
5/18/2020 1:03 pm
25 is slightly below average. I have done 5 surveys on survey monkey and the average number of responses in 26.4. We've had 28, 27, 29, 23, and 25 votes respectively.

We might have a little better response if I get these surveys out in a more timely manner. I always intend to but something always seems to come up to delay me.

By Cjfred68
5/18/2020 2:12 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
25 is slightly below average. I have done 5 surveys on survey monkey and the average number of responses in 26.4. We've had 28, 27, 29, 23, and 25 votes respectively.

We might have a little better response if I get these surveys out in a more timely manner. I always intend to but something always seems to come up to delay me.

Not any fault of yours Greg....you sent out PMs to everyone and they had the entire draft to vote....it took me 2 minutes to do so time isn't the issue.

Everyone in the league has logged into the game over the last 24 hours so the only excuse for not voting is they can't for some reason or they won't for some reason.

I know it can be frustrating but Absolutely none of this is your fault bud.....You are doing a great job and its my favorite league because I'm not responsible for anything!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
5/18/2020 2:17 pm
I'm not frustrated, 25 is good. All Pro Teams should have been done during the playoffs though. My team didn't make it, but work fried my brain and needed the down time. We did 3 of our biggest sales weeks of the last several years during Ohio's stay at home order, and every shift was a clustermuck.

By AlexanDragon
5/18/2020 6:11 pm
RoyceR wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

Lol 78%?

Don't be judgemental ! I'm a hard worker not a hard thinker ! Haha

By RoyceR
5/18/2020 10:44 pm
Lol!