The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

No blog for a couple/few games

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/23/2020 4:26 am
I regret to inform you guys that I am not going to do the blog for a bit. My brother, his wife and I went to check on my Mom tonight and we found her dead. We have a lot of phone calls to make and papers to go through. It's not a total shock, we knew this day was coming soon but it doesn't make it any easier.

I'll still be around MFN, especially with all this free time I'm about to have the next 2 weeks. If anyone has a friend that you want to recruit here, Jaybo is looking for a replacement owner for his Philadelphia Bell. I realize the timing is odd, but I need distractions. I can grieve and run this league at the same time.

Stay safe everyone and please stay at home as much as you can. The more people that do, the sooner we can get back to normal.

Re: No blog for a couple/few games

By cyclonelomax
3/23/2020 4:36 am
So sorry for your loss Greg, God Bless you and your family.

By RoyceR
3/23/2020 8:11 am
Sorry for your loss. It's never easy even when its expected. Feel free to drop me a message if you need someone to talk to.

By jabillups85
3/23/2020 8:56 am
Sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family.

By tribewriter
3/23/2020 9:46 am
Really sorry to hear this, Greg. Will pray for special strength and wisdom for you and your family.

By trslick
3/23/2020 9:47 am
Take care greg and be safe

By 4343
3/23/2020 10:31 am
Sorry for your loss and take care.

By dfisherman
3/23/2020 11:29 am
Sorry to hear that Greg. Thoughts go out to you and the rest of your family.

By Smirt211
3/23/2020 11:55 am
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Greg. Prayers to you and your family.

By AlexanDragon
3/23/2020 12:09 pm
Really sorry to hear that Greg. I wish you a good mental recovery, my dad just lost his two parents at the same time and I wish he would have managed it better because now I have to fear about both of my parents health because of all this stress and anxiety plus other former diseases...
I truly wish you well and hope you have plenty of great memories from your mother.