The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: All Pro Voting is Open

By buenoboss11
1/04/2020 2:24 pm
voted!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
1/05/2020 12:28 pm
There are still some very close races, even a tie or two so please vote if you haven't yet. We have 23 votes in now, out of I think 35 possible. I sent ballot links to all 32 current owners plus all but one of the owners who left during/after the 1986 season. I was going to send a link to Lucky but I didn't think he'd even look at a PM from me. I don't care if he votes, I'm just not gonna reach out.

Voting will end around 4 or 5 am Thursday when I get home from work.

By buenoboss11
1/05/2020 1:34 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
There are still some very close races, even a tie or two so please vote if you haven't yet. We have 23 votes in now, out of I think 35 possible. I sent ballot links to all 32 current owners plus all but one of the owners who left during/after the 1986 season. I was going to send a link to Lucky but I didn't think he'd even look at a PM from me. I don't care if he votes, I'm just not gonna reach out.

What’s between u and lucky

1/05/2020 2:18 pm
buenoboss11 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

I'm not rehashing it because it's old news that happened before you got here and it's not worth my time to revisit. If you really want to know, go deeper into the message board but DO NOT COMMENT on anything. Like I said, it's not worth my time to revisit that and if you comment on anything, I'll be revisiting it so just please don't.

1/05/2020 2:22 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
buenoboss11 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

I'm not rehashing it because it's old news that happened before you got here and it's not worth my time to revisit. If you really want to know, go deeper into the message board but DO NOT COMMENT on anything. Like I said, it's not worth my time to revisit that and if you comment on anything, I'll be revisiting it so just please don't.

Sorry to sound like a jerk but this is a drama free league. Drama is not welcome here, we are all here to play a game and enjoy ourselves.

By Smirt211
1/05/2020 2:45 pm
I'll work on my ballot now before the new game cycle hits in all leagues.

By Smirt211
1/05/2020 3:03 pm
I can't believe the way I voted for Rookie Offensive MVP....

I was in a slumber looking at the #s so I went a way I never thought I'd go.

1/06/2020 11:15 am
Smirt211 wrote:

A lot of people went that way for OROY. Haven't counted those votes yet but it looks like a 3 man race for that.

If nobody else votes, we'll have 5 extra All Pros due to ties.

By AlexanDragon
1/06/2020 5:14 pm
Smirt211 wrote:

You'd never think you'd vote for an OL but my guy was so great you had no choice rigth ? ;)

By ToroTex
1/06/2020 11:48 pm
voted