League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: ATTENTION LEAGUE MEMBERS!!!!!

By Booger926
8/11/2017 4:11 am
big_guido1983 wrote:
This is absolutely the most childish way of going about this. I would urge you to reconsider or just quit the game.

Thnx for your advice and assistance

By big_guido1983
8/11/2017 4:57 am
Booger926 wrote:
big_guido1983 wrote:
This is absolutely the most childish way of going about this. I would urge you to reconsider or just quit the game.

Thnx for your advice and assistance

I apologize for the knee jerk response. I'd rather there be integrity to the league than have someone purposely tank which was it sounded like you were going to do.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/11/2017 5:21 am
Booger926 wrote:
and getting no support from my league members

This is what I took offense to Booger, though I am glad to see you have calmed down and seemingly changed your tune. I tried to help and while I certainly don't expect everyone to heed my advice(since I certainly don't know everything), it would be appreciated if the advice wasn't dismissed in such a dickish manner.

We are all here to help each other out because the league will be so much better the more knowledgeable everyone is. It can be fun beating teams by 35 or more every week for awhile, but I just got finished watching my first ever Conference Championship victory after losses in my first 3 tries at a spot in the League Championship. That was way more fun than any **** whipping I've ever put on an unprepared team.

Water under the bridge man, we just are getting off on the wrong foot.