League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Injury Slider

JDB has given us an injury slider that determines our rate of injuries. The current rate is 100 and it can be set between 0-200, or no injuries to double current injuries.

100 - Current Rate
75 - 75% of Current Rate
50 - Half of Current Rate
150 - One and a half times current rate
200 - Double Current Rate
125 - You know the math by now

Re: Injury Slider

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/26/2019 4:38 am
Cjfred68 wrote:

If we're going to change the injury slider, or any other rule, I would think we need at least 2-1 support. I know we are not the NFL but they need 24 of 32 owners for a proposal to become a rule, which is 3-1.

A close to 50-50 vote, like this is, shows me there is not enough support to change it.

By Loftusranger
9/26/2019 8:27 am
I'm intrigued as to what else Cjfred could throw into a 'meat grinder' league. What else can you change ? - go to one pre-season game, one day free agency, can you quicken the draft ? Change everything you can and turn it into a real mess-with-your-head league.

(anything to take my mind off Shreveport at the moment)

By vcr5150
9/26/2019 4:07 pm
Loftusranger wrote:
I'm intrigued as to what else Cjfred could throw into a 'meat grinder' league. What else can you change ? - go to one pre-season game, one day free agency, can you quicken the draft ? Change everything you can and turn it into a real mess-with-your-head league.

(anything to take my mind off Shreveport at the moment)

I like the thoughts - but I think having more preseason games would make it more challenging than just 1. Nothing like having a set of cluster injuries at a position for Week 1.

A single day of free agency gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

Another twist to add to the anarchy - teams are not allowed to have a K or P on the roster.
Last edited at 9/26/2019 4:08 pm