The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1984 All-Pro Team Announced

By tribewriter
8/05/2019 8:04 am
A record-setting DB, a QB that was almost record-setting, a lame duck coach, and only the second unanimous selection in league history highlight the 1984 USFL/WFL All-Pro Team, as voted by the league's coaches. See the whole show here:

https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com

Re: 1984 All-Pro Team Announced

By OffensiveTaco
8/05/2019 12:17 pm
Very nice format.......
It’s awesome that my boy RB Wittrock (2.12) out of E.Carolina won offensive rookie

By jabillups85
8/05/2019 1:35 pm
Thanks for doing this Tribewriter! I love these things about this league.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/05/2019 1:36 pm
I love reading the results every year, but you all got the coach of the year wrong.

By greyghost1225
8/05/2019 2:13 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
I love reading the results every year, but you all got the coach of the year wrong.

lol, you say that every year

By tribewriter
8/05/2019 4:23 pm
The vote for Coach of the Year is always the closest, and the most spread out. Because so many coaches get one vote, I am guessing some guys vote for themselves, ha ha. But it's often not that many. This year, there were only two coaches with one vote each.
Last edited at 8/05/2019 4:23 pm

By eyeballll
8/05/2019 6:07 pm
COACH OF THE YEAR!!!?? Wow, thanks everyone! Well, except for RaiderGreg, who clearly didn't vote for me...

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/06/2019 3:39 am
eyeballll wrote:
COACH OF THE YEAR!!!?? Wow, thanks everyone! Well, except for RaiderGreg, who clearly didn't vote for me...

No I didn't, but enough did that you won and I apologize for how my comment came off. I wasn't trying to take anything away from you at all. Every year our league has several deserving coaches yet just one can win the vote.

Truth is your team won more games than mine, and maybe if I actually started my 2 time All Pro CB Bob Marley instead of keeping him at nickelback I would have had more votes.

By Cjfred68
8/06/2019 1:20 pm
I won Rookie Head Coach of the year for teams from Texas in the American Conference.

By eyeballll
8/06/2019 4:32 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
eyeballll wrote:

No I didn't, but enough did that you won and I apologize for how my comment came off. I wasn't trying to take anything away from you at all. Every year our league has several deserving coaches yet just one can win the vote.

Truth is your team won more games than mine, and maybe if I actually started my 2 time All Pro CB Bob Marley instead of keeping him at nickelback I would have had more votes.

No need to apologize, I had a good laugh when I saw your comment! It was taken in the spirit it was given... I'm not an easy guy to offend!