League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1974 Seasonal Kudos

By eyeballll
9/07/2017 8:34 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
Thanks San Jose, I saw some building blocks mixed in there for you, you just couldn't string them together. I'm surprised at the big win, hopefully it means I've got my team figured out.

GG Pernbronze, you do appear to have your team figured out! Good luck in the next round..

By Sanchezz
9/10/2017 12:54 am
Good Game Blitz I thought i had a chance tell i played you... Learned a few things in that game Good Luck to everyone the rest of the way. I know I did not draft this team but I like to think I made a lot of good moves on the way being a rookie GM and all.

By Pernbronze
9/10/2017 6:32 pm
GG Gunslingers

By Pernbronze
9/10/2017 6:33 pm
Sanchezz wrote:
Good Game Blitz I thought i had a chance tell i played you... Learned a few things in that game Good Luck to everyone the rest of the way. I know I did not draft this team but I like to think I made a lot of good moves on the way being a rookie GM and all.

You looked like you were making strides to me.

By CrimsonWolfZ
9/11/2017 12:18 pm
Sanchezz wrote:

GG Gold, good luck in the next season and hopefully we meet again in next year's playoffs!

By Pernbronze
9/12/2017 4:05 am
Good game Blitz. You simply outpaced me in every facet of the game. My offense played good but good wasn't good enough when yours played great.

By Dash
9/12/2017 6:51 am
Three different private leagues and the league administrator has been to the championship and had the best team.
I'm not saying any funny business is going on but it just feels that way probably all coincidence.

I may take a leave of absence from Mfn right now I just moved out of state and can't really focus on the teams that I have.

Thanks for the opportunity.

By tribewriter
9/12/2017 7:28 am
I did cover this topic in a recent blog post: https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/2017/09/notes-from-commissioners-desk-sept-6.html

If the Blazers win Thursday, I will abandon them and take on a rebuilding team.

I don't know what more I could have done to avoid any accusation of "funny business." I have given this team its due diligence as far as gameplanning, roster management, etc., but that is all. The league is my first priority, not creating a dynasty.

Last edited at 9/12/2017 9:13 am

By Pernbronze
9/12/2017 1:36 pm
tribewriter wrote:
I did cover this topic in a recent blog post: https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/2017/09/notes-from-commissioners-desk-sept-6.html

If the Blazers win Thursday, I will abandon them and take on a rebuilding team.

I don't know what more I could have done to avoid any accusation of "funny business." I have given this team its due diligence as far as gameplanning, roster management, etc., but that is all. The league is my first priority, not creating a dynasty.

Its not funny business its simply the fact that the people who make these leagues are some of the best and most knowledgeable in MFN. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

By CrimsonWolfZ
9/12/2017 2:42 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
Good game Blitz. You simply outpaced me in every facet of the game. My offense played good but good wasn't good enough when yours played great.

Good game Pernbronze!