The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Start of 1984 Season

By tribewriter
6/23/2019 1:54 pm
The USFL/WFL begins its 11th regular season Monday. Good luck to all and thanks for playing. Thanks especially to the 12 original coaches who are still here.

Re: Start of 1984 Season

By Hellbringer
6/24/2019 5:06 am
GG Oakland. We had the yards, but we couldn't finish our drives.

By CrazyRazor
6/24/2019 6:52 am
GG raidergreg. I told ya Washington would be ready. We still need a few pieces, but we're not pushovers anymore.

By Duval
6/24/2019 8:38 am
GG Bandits, I don't think I've seen such lopsided "time of possession. 42-18 in minutes.. ouch. New QB Driggers had a rough first day on the job and you can see the "rookieness, lol" in a lot of the plays.. still, there were a couple of plays he flashed big time and you can see that future potential. I think it was a good move to go get him.

By Chandyo
6/24/2019 9:22 am
GG Breakers.

By tribewriter
6/24/2019 9:25 am
Duval wrote:
GG Bandits, I don't think I've seen such lopsided "time of possession. 42-18 in minutes.. ouch. New QB Driggers had a rough first day on the job and you can see the "rookieness, lol" in a lot of the plays.. still, there were a couple of plays he flashed big time and you can see that future potential. I think it was a good move to go get him.

Yes, I can't see Driggers maintaining a 31.62 career QBR for very long. His overall has already increased from 59 to 70 (my weights) one week into his pro career.

By CrazyRazor
6/24/2019 9:32 am
tribewriter wrote:
Duval wrote:

Yes, I can't see Driggers maintaining a 31.62 career QBR for very long. His overall has already increased from 59 to 70 (my weights) one week into his pro career.

It should take all of this season & next Training Camp before he starts showing real progress. He'll struggle this season. Once his accuracy gets over 75 you'll see the difference. (My opinion)

By Wolveraider
6/24/2019 10:32 am
Good game Storm....we caught a good sim to open the season for sure.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
6/24/2019 11:23 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
GG raidergreg. I told ya Washington would be ready. We still need a few pieces, but we're not pushovers anymore.

Good game CR, almost spoiled our ring ceremony. Good luck the rest of the season.

By greyghost1225
6/24/2019 12:30 pm
gg voodoo, I had you except for the last minute heroics of Bennett. Good luck until we meet the next time.