The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: He's Everywhere!

By tribewriter
3/09/2019 6:34 am
It seemed to me that my teams in various leagues seemed to be playing teams coached by amalric7 (Georgia Force) an awful lot. Then I checked today and realized why. He is coaching 48 different teams. That may be a record. I think trslick held the record at one time (he currently has 38) and I know Smirt used to have more than 30 (but has since cut back to 19). Can anyone top 48?
Last edited at 3/09/2019 6:36 am

By jabillups85
3/09/2019 8:56 am
Punisher is in a ton of leagues.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/09/2019 11:25 am
The real question is this.....

Punisher currently owns 64 teams.

I copied and pasted the above from a thread in XFL that was posted 2 days ago. I had made a post referring to Punisher's lack of Congrats Champion post in XFL, which is due to the ongoing feud between Punisher and Cjfred.
Last edited at 3/09/2019 11:27 am

By Mcarovil
3/10/2019 9:43 am
A good ole fashion feud. I’m sure it’s a big deal too.

raidergreg69 wrote:

I copied and pasted the above from a thread in XFL that was posted 2 days ago. I had made a post referring to Punisher's lack of Congrats Champion post in XFL, which is due to the ongoing feud between Punisher and Cjfred.

3/10/2019 11:03 am
Mcarovil wrote:

raidergreg69 wrote:

We need a steel cage match, loser leaves MFN.

By punisher
3/10/2019 2:19 pm
Mcarovil wrote:

actually it is not feud nor is it a big deal........person who posted above you about it is just trying to get something to start.

raidergreg69 wrote:

I PASS.....never said i would want him and/or me leave MFN.....so please stop putting words in my mouth....But considering you want to start something why not have a cage match between you and Cjfred and loser has to say something nice about the Other .....also please stop dragging me into things......And to clear the Air i only didnt post Congrats to League champion in his league not because of a feud if we did have one more like he said he didnt want my help with any that involves his league........heck i dont even post congrats to league champion and/or league is going into new version in NCAA (Bryson's league) or even this league (USFL/WFL) so does that mean i have a feud with Bryson or Tribewriter ......Nope it means that i know more or less who doesnt want my help regardless if it does help or not which back to my point i am trying to make you are just trying to get something started or start **** by putting words in someone's mouth

Btw Sorry Bryson/tribewriter for dragging you all in this and sorry tribewriter for my rant and messing up your thread.

3/10/2019 3:36 pm
punisher wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

actually it is not feud nor is it a big deal........person who posted above you about it is just trying to get something to start.

raidergreg69 wrote:

I PASS.....never said i would want him and/or me leave MFN.....so please stop putting words in my mouth....But considering you want to start something why not have a cage match between you and Cjfred and loser has to say something nice about the Other .....also please stop dragging me into things......And to clear the Air i only didnt post Congrats to League champion in his league not because of a feud if we did have one more like he said he didnt want my help with any that involves his league........heck i dont even post congrats to league champion and/or league is going into new version in NCAA (Bryson's league) or even this league (USFL/WFL) so does that mean i have a feud with Bryson or Tribewriter ......Nope it means that i know more or less who doesnt want my help regardless if it does help or not which back to my point i am trying to make you are just trying to get something started or start **** by putting words in someone's mouth

Btw Sorry Bryson/tribewriter for dragging you all in this and sorry tribewriter for my rant and messing up your thread.

Hahaha, you totally misunderstood. I was trying to inject some humor into things but you choose to get your panties in a bunch instead.

By greyghost1225
3/10/2019 3:56 pm
With all the knowledge that resides on this post, you guys should never lose a championship...but you do.

By Mcarovil
3/10/2019 4:55 pm
Not me. I always win.....moral victories

greyghost1225 wrote:
With all the knowledge that resides on this post, you guys should never lose a championship...but you do.

By greyghost1225
3/10/2019 5:28 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Not me. I always win.....moral victories

greyghost1225 wrote:

lol, if that is what you need to sleep at night. :)