League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: NFL Talk

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/19/2022 6:57 am
raidergreg69 wrote:

One name I think would be a good fit in Cleveland is currently under contract somewhere else, but maybe they could trade for Gardner Minshew. Browns fans would absolutely LOVE that dude.

This post didn't age well. I still think some QB needy team should take a chance on Minshew.

By Beercloud
3/19/2022 11:31 am
Totally agree on Minchew. Could be a diamond in the rough there.

I feel he's Fitzpatrick's evil twin.
Minchew being the under-rated one with Fitzpatrick being the over-rated twin that for some reason everybody gave a chance.
Last edited at 3/19/2022 11:32 am

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/19/2022 3:02 pm
Beercloud wrote:
Totally agree on Minchew. Could be a diamond in the rough there.

I feel he's Fitzpatrick's evil twin.
Minchew being the under-rated one with Fitzpatrick being the over-rated twin that for some reason everybody gave a chance.

Fitzpatrick went to Harvard I think, or another Ivy League school while Minshew went to East Carolina. Fitz is the suburban QB, Minshew the Urban QB.

By MoonPygg
3/19/2022 10:06 pm
Being a native born Bills fan, I have loosely followed fitzies career and it seemed like the more money he made the more interceptions he threw. He is a favorite of a lot of Bills fans and Ive never understood why. He threw away 2 or 3 games a year with his picks at the worst possible times especially against the new england patsies and yes he played college ball at harvard.
Last edited at 3/19/2022 10:08 pm

By Beercloud
3/21/2022 7:08 am
Doesn't the Ivy league play flag football? <----- Pink text right there