League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: NFL Memes

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
1/18/2022 8:55 pm
Feel free to post NFL related memes here. I've always liked the Kyler Murray ones like this

The caption said "Cardinals come up short"
Last edited at 1/18/2022 8:56 pm

1/18/2022 8:59 pm

Not me, I don't care about whistlegate. It was BS but it didn't cost Vegas the game. I will however, complain about the tuck rule as long as I'm alive. That was a fumble, straight up, and is example #1 of how the NFL fixes games.
Last edited at 1/18/2022 9:00 pm

By Hellbringer
1/19/2022 6:54 am
I don't understand why there was a whistle anyway

1/19/2022 1:04 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
I don't understand why there was a whistle anyway

Some official thought Burrow stepped out of bounds so he blew the whistle. The NFL's official story is the refs said the whistle came after the catch, but that's BS. I was watching it live and chatting with a friend who was also watching and we both heard the whistle during the live play.

It really should have been a replay of the down because inadvertent whistles kill the play right there. As usual the refs screwed it up.

That being said, I don't think it cost Vegas the game. You can't just take the TD away and say the game should have went to OT. Maybe the Bengals score a TD on the replayed down, but if they don't, every single play call from that point forward would have been different.

The screw up was in the first half, giving the Raiders time to overcome it. The refs also didn't have anything to do with dude messing up the kickoff or Derek Carr fumbling.

Tuck Rule is completely different BS, as that directly took a win away from Oakland, or wherever the **** they were playing in 2001.

9/01/2022 2:06 pm

Poor Poe, sorry about your mascot CJ

9/01/2022 2:10 pm

The many faces of Tom Brady, he's looking creepy af