League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

CUST-79 Has Many Openings

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/01/2020 8:11 am
https://cust79.myfootballnow.com/

CUST-79 was my first allocation draft and it's one of the few remaining non private numbered leagues left. We are approaching Week 16 with only 13 owners and will face the death penalty yet again at season's end. We have been down this road before, only to be saved at the last minute.

There are a lot of crappy available teams, but there is usually good options in free agency so it's easy to build a winner quick. There are probably some decent teams available as well.

Re: CUST-79 Has Many Openings

6/09/2020 2:39 pm
It's that time of year again, stuck on Free Agency 1 with 15 owners. With so many AI teams there will be good FA available for quick rebuilds.

By Infinity on Trial
6/09/2020 6:28 pm
Not sure how much effort I can give, but I took a team to get you over the hump

6/09/2020 7:48 pm
Thanks, vcr5150 has a mini dynasty going there, 3 straight titles and 4 of the last 6 and 5 of 7.

8/24/2020 8:44 pm
It's that time of year again, CUST 79 needs 3 owners to spin again. Infinity won the title last season using like 2 defensive plays and had a guy that made McKeon look like a chump. He did not renew though so the door is wide open. You can actually sign good free agents with so many AI teams, and there are no custom rules.
Last edited at 8/24/2020 8:44 pm

9/01/2020 1:17 pm
Less than 6 days left before our 9 lives expire and we still need 2 more. These half full leagues are good for experimenting with odd game plans and/or roster construction. If you miss using exploits, there are no custom rules in this league so nothing is stopping you. If you are sick of free agency being nothing but aging vets and terrible players, you'll like this league.

https://cust79.myfootballnow.com/

By Loftusranger
9/07/2020 6:21 am
Probably too late but taken a team......

9/07/2020 11:06 am
Loftusranger wrote:
Probably too late but taken a team......

Yes it's too late but thanks anyway. This league has been on the brink of extinction a few times, but we always found a way to 16 owners until now. I'll miss it but it's no big deal, plenty of other teams to look after.