League Forums

Main - League Help

what

By SunBlaze22
5/26/2018 12:05 pm
Can someone explain to me why my starting QB, who was listed as OUT with an injury for 5 weeks, not only played this weeks game, but played the best that he has in the last few weeks?

I didn't list him as inactive because I figured that since he was listed as out that there was a 0% chance he was actually going to play (and also I didn't really have to time to go to my depth chart and activate/deactivate players, but I figured it didn't really matter because he was listed as out anyway.)

When I realized that he was playing despite the injury, I prepared for him to have a pretty terrible game. Yet he had the best game he's had in weeks. Not to mention his injury was an ARM INJURY.

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm glad he played well, but it just doesn't make any sense to me. Do players with out injuries usually start anyway when active, despite the injury, or is this just kind of weird thing?

Re: what

By Pernbronze
5/26/2018 12:17 pm
Theres actually 2 injury things, odds are one said out and one said doubtful or something. But yes they do though uncommonly play when one says out.