League Forums

Main - League Help

Offensive Plays

By Booger926
1/30/2018 3:36 am
I have been noticing that not all, usually around 10 to 15, of the 40 offensive plays from my playbook I have been selecting for my games is not being called. I have been verifying that I have the personnel and offensive scheme sliders, as well as if there are any rules turned on or off, are set so the possibilities of running those plays are possible, but I cannot see the reasons behind they are not being used. I understand that the defense lines up to what offensive play is called, but I cannot reason why, with games running around 60 to 65 O-snaps, that I am not utilizing my full playbook.

So, my question is, should I not use all of the designated 40 plays in hopes of confusing my opponent. And I am under the impression of by not having a full playbook going into a game, I am at risk of being penalized with the over use rule.

Any answers

Re: Offensive Plays

By tribewriter
1/30/2018 5:33 am
I wish I could be more help. My team does use all 40 (not every game, of course), but I have written a zillion rules, which would naturally lead to more play diversity. You may get more and better answers from people more familiar with the game's algorithms, like the beta testers.