League Forums

Main - League Help

Depth chart issue

By Dash
2/29/2020 12:26 pm
When i filter my Quarterbacks on the Depth chart they don't show, it only happens for this position and only in this league. I've never seen this before EVER. Anyone else had or have this problem?

Re: Depth chart issue

By Dash
2/29/2020 12:33 pm

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/29/2020 4:14 pm
I have never filtered my depth chart by position but I would think it's not a big deal as long as they show up in the main depth chart and you can switch starters. Like so many other things in MFN, it's probably just a display bug.

By hollyhh2000
2/29/2020 4:20 pm
easy answer:

both your QBs do not have a contract. They will leave you during the FA phase. If you cut a player, he will also not apear in the available player list

By Dash
2/29/2020 4:57 pm
hollyhh2000 wrote:
easy answer:

both your QBs do not have a contract. They will leave you during the FA phase. If you cut a player, he will also not apear in the available player list

That's exactly it. good show

By Mcarovil
3/15/2020 4:53 pm
I really wish JDB would just remove all players not under contract. Would make depth chart so so so much easier.

By Smirt211
3/28/2020 4:50 pm
Have 'em shaded a royal blue, therefore, they remain in our depth chart slots however are flagged.

I mean it's absurd. You can go down rabbit holes where people make suggestions from 2015 and nothing happens. Little stuff like this.

Pulling up the depth chart at FA #1 you honestly have no idea where the f you're at. It's pointless.

....then there's the major inconvenience of pulling up your coaches 12 freaking times to protect them instead of some nice auto function...

or the Year 2 mass re-signs....which takes 45 minutes non-stop to do.

.....I could go on and on.

3/28/2020 4:53 pm
First thing I do before FA1 is go through my depth chart. Unlike the team roster page, this only shows who is under contract, so I scan the bottom half looking for names that aren't in the top half. It's a pain in the ****, but it helps me.

3/28/2020 4:53 pm
The coach thing really ticks me off too.

By Smirt211
3/28/2020 4:56 pm
I section off FA #1s to later in the day, til I get the rest of my other stuff done for that day's cycle.

Then I'm like before I can get to any fun I've got to do the perfunctory +$1 and pull these coaches up individually. Man, I don't even feel like doing this.

Or really he forces us on these Year 2 after a Dispersal Draft (when everyone, at once, is able to be re-signed) re-signs to not have the ability to click a box that puts the bars to 6 years and right on the proper bonus where you save the most. Auto click on a box. Move on.

That re-sign scenario is just stupid.

Last edited at 3/28/2020 4:58 pm