League Forums

Main - League Help

Depth chart overrides on a mobile device

By Hellbringer
7/06/2019 4:34 am
How do you drag players to certain positions on a mobile device? I can't keep my screen from scrolling when I try to drag a player down.

Re: Depth chart overrides on a mobile device

By CrazyRazor
7/06/2019 8:56 am
Hold you finger on the player until it changes color. When you attempt to move the player, move it quickly, but in short strokes. Just enough for the player to move ahead of the player in front of him.

It is difficult and quite annoying. The nuisance never goes away. It's not a difficult task.

By AlexanDragon
7/06/2019 11:18 am
Im thinking of getting a PC just for MFN...

By Hellbringer
7/06/2019 1:57 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
Hold you finger on the player until it changes color. When you attempt to move the player, move it quickly, but in short strokes. Just enough for the player to move ahead of the player in front of him.

It is difficult and quite annoying. The nuisance never goes away. It's not a difficult task.

I meant for overrides in the formations? Like setting blockers up on kick returns

By CrazyRazor
7/07/2019 1:30 am
Oh. I have no idea about that part. I don't use overrides. According to some, I might want to change that. Apparently I'm basic & lazy. Who knew?!

By Pernbronze
7/07/2019 5:33 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
Oh. I have no idea about that part. I don't use overrides. According to some, I might want to change that. Apparently I'm basic & lazy. Who knew?!

Same man. But in my experience on mobile overrides seems broken.

By greyghost1225
7/07/2019 5:37 am
go into depth chart and tilt your phone sideways to look at your website landscape style. as long as your phone rotates, it will look like it does on the computer. Change it the same way you do on your laptop or tablet.