League Forums

Main - League Help

Ghost player

By AlexanDragon
2/10/2019 6:51 pm
Anyone know why my player Étienne Boulay on safety is a ghost on my depth chart? His rectangle box is there with the options to remove/deactivate but his name isnt there.
Perharps maybe greg knows a thing or two on glitches happening with renamed players after a 1000 renamed rookies :p

Re: Ghost player

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/10/2019 8:20 pm
I have never seen or heard of this so I have no clue. I can't see your boxes but when I clicked on his player card, it shows him as SS #1 and Gunner #3.

It sounds like you're looking on your phone and I use a PC, so maybe that has something to do with it. I just named some players today, so I'll go look on my phone and get back to you.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/10/2019 8:29 pm
I just checked my Die Hards league team where I renamed 7 players today and everything looked normal on my phone. I've never really had a glitch with the names, other than punctuation. Closest thing I've seen is on my overrides of the depth chart. Sometimes it leaves a box blank, even after hitting the reset button so I have to manually add my kicker or punter (it's almost always a K or P this happens to in my experience).

By tribewriter
2/10/2019 8:58 pm
Like RaiderGreg, I cannot see your depth chart. But on your roster page, he appears to be normal.

By AlexanDragon
2/10/2019 9:30 pm
Ok. Its not that much of a problem since its only one guy and it makes me know that it is him. I'll swallow the pill i guess :p thanks guys