League Forums

Main - Team News

Washington Post

By chermy10
5/09/2018 11:31 am
Wesley Griffin, 3rd overall pic in the recent draft, will be starting week 2 after a disappointing loss in Week 1 where he saw 5 snaps.

Re: Washington Post

By chermy10
5/13/2018 4:43 pm
Just noticed that my real kicker wasn't in for any of my games. Let's just hope i can make an extra point now.

By Mcarovil
5/13/2018 6:55 pm
Baby steps. Ever point counts.

By CrazyRazor
9/09/2021 6:16 pm
Washington signs CB Antoine Snowden as experiment?

GM CrazyRazor stated to the media that Snowden will be moved to WLB & play on the practice squad until he reaches weight.......IF he reaches weight.

It's a bold move, but the coaches expressed a need for solid LB depth & we believe Snowden could help fill that void. Only time will tell, if this gamble pays off.
Last edited at 9/09/2021 6:44 pm

By CrazyRazor
10/02/2021 12:44 am
Scott Bieber Benched!?!?!

Tristan Arnold will get his first start under center after the lackluster performances of incumbent QB Scott Bieber. GM CrazyRazor was rumored to be unhappy about the starter's play. It is evident that his displeasure is no longer a rumor. Will the inexperienced 6 year back up prove to be the answer to Washington's woes?

By CrazyRazor
1/28/2022 2:58 pm
From Champs To Chumps

Washington experienced their worst season almost 20 years (5-11 in 1978). That was the season before CrazyRazor took over as GM. He assured fans that steps are being taken to get the franchise back to their winning ways quickly.

It was a little embarrassing to be honest. We definitely got caught with our pants down. I've spoke with the coaches & players. We have our minds right. We're looking to be back to our winning ways this season.