League Forums

Main - Team News

New Orleans VooDoo Under New Management

By slowtospeak
6/21/2021 1:37 pm
Winds of change are coming to New Orleans as new owner slowtospeak is looking to turn around this once-great franchise. They are already raising eyebrows by spending gobs of money in the free agent market, but there is also a lot going on behind the scenes. They go into this off-season with the 29th ranked defense and the 28th ranked offense, which is just above the tankers, so obviously there is a lot to do. It is easy to tell that this used to be a good team, but its players got old very quickly. It is going to need lots of new players to get better again, so the draft, the waiver wire, and the free agent market, all will be really important.

Re: New Orleans VooDoo Under New Management

By slowtospeak
6/21/2021 1:50 pm
Bill Ball will stay at safety, because he is not quite fast enough to play corner. I need lots of help at corner as well, but I will need to depend on the draft for that, because the opposition doesn't ****! The linebackers are even worse, so I'll have to spend high draft picks on that, and hope to get lucky at corner. Oh, and my offense is terrible too, and I have no kicker! This might be a long-term project! :p