The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Portland Storm and Southern California Sun

By tribewriter
1/17/2019 4:55 pm
Portland Storm sends:
Willie Brooks (RG)
1982 Round 1 Selection 9

Southern California Sun sends:
Oscar Willis (QB)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Portland Storm and Southern California Sun

By AlexanDragon
1/17/2019 7:25 pm
Wait What? Why are you trading your qb danny?

By CrimsonWolfZ
1/17/2019 8:08 pm
You can tell by looking at the QB's stats that he wasn't working in SCS's offense, which I'm guessing is why he traded him.

By Pernbronze
1/18/2019 1:02 am
I gave up almost double his trade value too and in his last year he was expensive to resign at 7m a year.

By Pernbronze
1/18/2019 1:04 am
He's much better than Hill was skillwise so I'm hoping I can unlock his potential.

By AlexanDragon
1/18/2019 1:10 am
You didnt give up too much in my opinion with an OL not 100 blocking and an early pick in another bad draft class for a young elite Qb. He could become HoF inductee if he stays healthy and you keep having some guys to catch the oval.
Last edited at 1/18/2019 1:11 am

By Pernbronze
1/18/2019 1:22 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
He could become HoF inductee if he stays healthy and you keep having some guys to catch the oval.

That's the hope. Though things rarely go to plan or I'd be LC repeatedly by now.

By Danny-G96
1/19/2019 2:09 pm
I traded because as much potential as Willis had he wasn't progressing. And honestly I need to get my o-line in check because they're still giving up a ridiculous number of sacks. I was planning to use one of my first round picks on a new QB and ended up getting stuck at work missing the beginning of the draft, so that was a mess. So I'll have to figure something else out at QB. I need my o-line and defense to get better though, just need a signal caller that doesn't make stupid mistakes.

By AlexanDragon
1/19/2019 4:10 pm
That last game engine update was having everyone huge ammount of sacks tho. Keep that in mind.