The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Well...

By greyghost1225
12/05/2018 1:54 am
with what I saw in this game, unless there are major changes in the game this will be my final season in the USFL/WFl and MFN. I won't be making any trades or moves and will keep the roster in tact. If you have someone to replace, please let me know and I will step aside.

Re: Well...

By Pernbronze
12/05/2018 2:49 am
Sad to hear

By greyghost1225
12/05/2018 3:10 am
Pernbronze wrote:
Sad to hear

I appreciate the thought. I have several leagues I am finishing due to playoff situations, wanted to be fair to the owners. Once these are completed I will be leaving, unless there is an owner found sooner.

By Smirt211
12/05/2018 11:59 am
Sad to see you go but I completely understand.

By greyghost1225
12/05/2018 12:26 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Sad to see you go but I completely understand.

Yeah, I will miss playing against you. The final straw for me was watching my scrambling qb, step back, look to pass and then try a run up the middle for a sack. I wish you all the best.

By Smirt211
12/05/2018 12:29 pm
I will miss playing against you, as well.

Just racked up another 3 safeties against me here in the USFL and had another play where my QB scrambled around forever and took the sack.

After a few games under my belt, I can see what's happening. We're not going to see much of any long completions on 3rd downs any more. Down and distance. That was whined about over in MFN-1 a long time ago so that has been cut out.

We had some great battles and I've always loved game planning for them!
Last edited at 12/05/2018 12:36 pm