The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Oklahoma Outlaws and New Orleans VooDoo

By tribewriter
11/12/2018 10:49 pm
Oklahoma Outlaws sends:
Ricky Hash (WR)

New Orleans VooDoo sends:
1982 Round 3 (Los Angeles)
1983 Round 1 (New Orleans)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Oklahoma Outlaws and New Orleans VooDoo

By Pernbronze
11/13/2018 1:38 am
Wow what a steal for the outlaws, an okay receiver at best for a first and third.... That's insane.

By greyghost1225
11/13/2018 2:03 am
I meant to post this earlier, but got busy.

1. First this was a trade agreed to at 11:58a.m. per p.m., but unfortunately the Oklahoma owner had an emergency, so it didn't happen.
2. The receiver was the player I had wanted with that pick, so agreed to go ahead and make the trade after the round.
3. If you view the #1 pick I traded other than a bottom 10-15 in the draft then you have never been in a league with me.
4. I didn't trade a top ten pick for a top ten pick, so the receivers abilities fall in that draft area.

Any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer. Good luck to everyone in the rest of the draft.

By RoyceR
11/13/2018 6:45 am
Ya, it was a trade that we agreed on earlier. Unfortunately I had some issues and couldn't get on to accept. So I messaged him to apologize for not keeping my word on a trade I agreed with. And then we just did the trade anyway. I don't feel it's lopsided I guess because I liked the pick lol.

By AlexanDragon
11/13/2018 1:32 pm
I personally think this wr could be up there with the likes of dusty heckman and company, if given the ball. Great great speed + great abilities and low volatility. The deal is fair in my opinion. Unless it becomes a top3 pick lol

By greyghost1225
11/13/2018 2:09 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
I personally think this wr could be up there with the likes of dusty heckman and company, if given the ball. Great great speed + great abilities and low volatility. The deal is fair in my opinion. Unless it becomes a top3 pick lol

I like him, low volatility was a definite attraction. My receiving corp is getting up in age Ramsey is right around the corner for a decline and the others will always be backups. The combo of Sheckler and Hash will be a good duo over the next 5-10 seasons.

By Pernbronze
11/13/2018 2:15 pm
I just had him as a late second mid third round player. He has a low ceiling and comes with guaranteed issues fumbling route running and bump and run even if he booms, so it was stunning that they paid so much. Just my view.

By greyghost1225
11/13/2018 2:23 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
I just had him as a late second mid third round player. He has a low ceiling and comes with guaranteed issues fumbling route running and bump and run even if he booms, so it was stunning that they paid so much. Just my view.

That is what makes the game interesting, different rating systems. I seem to have a good one here, being in the championship twice is pretty compelling. I just wish I could adapt it to other leagues, lol.