The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1980 All-Pro Ballot is Up!

By tribewriter
11/01/2018 9:29 am
AlexanDragon wrote:
Voted. But after looking at my teams stats i did vote for 2 ol that had less stellar stat than 2 of my ol not in the ballot. Cant change my vote now but its not a biggie. Ill make sure to look up my stats next year. Thanks for the survey

To address offensive linemen directly, it is the 10-to-12 linemen who participated in the most offensive plays while allowing three sacks or fewer.

By ToroTex
11/01/2018 11:29 am
voted

By AlexanDragon
11/01/2018 5:50 pm
tribewriter wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:
Voted. But after looking at my teams stats i did vote for 2 ol that had less stellar stat than 2 of my ol not in the ballot. Cant change my vote now but its not a biggie. Ill make sure to look up my stats next year. Thanks for the survey

To address offensive linemen directly, it is the 10-to-12 linemen who participated in the most offensive plays while allowing three sacks or fewer.

Yep, totally understand, it was my job to look at my stats before filling the ballot. My guys had 1250 and 1140 plays. A couple hundred less than the nominees. I am actually surprised they both got only 1 sack allowed considering they are low overall guys.
As for my running back cunningham, he only played about half the season, i hope he will stay healthy next year and keep the pace because he will be a serious contender! Cant wait to see the results :)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
11/02/2018 12:14 am
For my own personal use, I look at sacks allowed vs # of pass blocks, not total snaps while also looking at run blocks vs tackles allowed.

When evaluating interior lineman, I look at run blocks vs tackles allowed first, then pass blocking.