The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Booger

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/07/2018 7:04 am
He needs his own topic so we can keep our Good Game thread to what it is meant for.

I'm sorry you're having issues right now and I hope you get right soon, but this "playing the victim" BS is pretty lame. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Put yourself in tribewriter's shoes for a minute and ask yourself what you would do if you ran a league and a team owner did what you did.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one who cut a bunch of players and abandoned your team? I'm pretty sure that was the first stone cast, so anything after that is immaterial. I'm 100% positive that had tribewriter let you back in, I would not be the only one to lose respect for him. Be responsible for your own actions, and the consequences that flow from that, including not being allowed back in the league.

If you truly wish to get back in, you are going about it the absolute wrong way.

Be mad at me all you want, I'm a big boy I can take it.

Re: Booger

By CrazyRazor
10/09/2018 12:39 pm
He just wants attention. That's the whole reason he pulled that ****. That's the whole reason he won't leave the league alone.

Re: Booger

By tribewriter
10/09/2018 12:57 pm
We haven't heard from Booger for a few days, so I am going to lock this thread and hope this is the end of it.