The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

From Booger926

By Booger926
9/28/2018 7:06 pm

I owe you, as well as the other owners of teams in the league, an apology for my actions. They were not very professional nor competent of a successful player or person.

The reasons for my actions were brought on from frustration, annoyance, disappointment, and anger from personal events and happenings in real life as well as in this game. I will not go into details, because I was taught that everyone has problems, some worse off than mine, and people don't want to hear about others problems. And I also was taught asking for help is a sign of weakness when, in fact, as I have recently been informed, and now realize, that not asking for help is the true sign of weakness.

It is not right or correct for me to take out my frustrations from my past, present, and future failures on people and relationships that are close to me. This includes my wife of 35 years, my two children, my five grandchildren, members of this league, as well as you, the commissioner of this league, whom within the last month it seems I have pushed away in a state of denial. I just have to accept that my expectations for things in my life are just set too high, therefore I will always be set up for failure.

I truly hope you as well as the other members of the league can forgive me for my actions.

Re: From Booger926

By CrazyRazor
9/28/2018 9:37 pm
I sent this as a PM to Booger926 before I saw this apology :

CrazyRazor wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Nice way to try to screw somebody's league up ***-hat!!! I lost all respect for ya man. That was totally uncalled for!!

You know what I'm talking about, but in case ya don't; USFL/WFL and tribewriter both deserved better from you. PERIOD

Yeah. I can forgive ya.....Next time think about your actions before you take them! You screwed up the team and you tried to screw up the league all in one stupid, infantile action.

Apology accepted.

Re: From Booger926

By Booger926
9/29/2018 5:35 pm

CrazyRazor wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Nice way to try to screw somebody's league up ***-hat!!! I lost all respect for ya man. That was totally uncalled for!!

You know what I'm talking about, but in case ya don't; USFL/WFL and tribewriter both deserved better from you. PERIOD

You are absolutely right and correct in this statement and I have no comments in an attempt to try to defend myself or my actions.