The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New Blog Post, Aug. 29: Booger's Mock Draft

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/04/2018 4:58 am
I just got home from work a bit ago and was curious to see where the guy went that Booger had me pegged for, and he's actually still available.

I don't disagree with Booger's assessment, but I took into account my contract situation. Looks like 1980 is the year of the Generals Farewell Tour. One of the drawbacks to drafting such a young team during allocation, is they are now getting old at the same time.

I actually felt a couple of LB's were safer picks but DB's are the hardest position group to fill with good players, so I took my top rated DB

By Mcarovil
9/04/2018 12:01 pm
Cant believe the Storm got Fears LG at the first pick of the second round. More amazing, is that I didnt even see him while drafting my own LG at the end of the 1st round. Not a good draft for the Bandits so far!

By Pernbronze
9/05/2018 2:07 am
Mcarovil wrote:
Cant believe the Storm got Fears LG at the first pick of the second round. More amazing, is that I didnt even see him while drafting my own LG at the end of the 1st round. Not a good draft for the Bandits so far!

I'm hoping he booms because bust can be devastating with that vol.