The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

League Openings

By tribewriter
8/14/2018 8:58 am
If any of you know a coach who might be interested in taking over the Oklahoma Outlaws or Georgia Force, please have them contact me. I have sent a PM to several coaches, all of whom have said they have enough teams. I have also advertised these openings on the forum.

It does not seem that MFN is attracting many new users, and the existing coaches all seem to have pretty full plates. There are so many user-created leagues out there that we seem to have reached a saturation point. Sorry to whine, as the USFL/WFL traditionally has very few openings compared to most leagues. Recruiting coaches has just gotten more difficult.

Re: League Openings

By AlexanDragon
8/14/2018 9:40 pm
(On the new users subject)
I cant even imagine how many people would be playing this if jdb would do some advertising.. I was looking for a game like this for a couple years before finding mfn lol.

By tribewriter
8/17/2018 9:21 am
I sent out another round of invitations today and have listed the openings on the MFN league matchmaking forum.

If nothing transpires, we will probably start next season with two open teams, which has never happened before.

By punisher
8/17/2018 3:33 pm
-------
Last edited at 8/17/2018 4:31 pm