The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Thank You

By pdoug20
6/18/2018 11:22 am
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers as my family and I attempt to move forward following my oldest son's unfortunate passing. I also want to publicly thank our Commish, tribewriter, for graciously taking control of all my teams while I tried to navigate my family through this life-changing journey. It only goes to show you that, while we're all competitive and want to win, we also are a compassionate, caring league whose members look out for each other when times get tough. I'm looking forward to slowly getting back into the swing of things, so no need to be gentle with me when it comes to any of my teams. Thanks again everyone!!
Last edited at 6/18/2018 12:19 pm

By tribewriter
6/18/2018 12:15 pm
pdoug20, it is good to have you back. None of us can even imagine what the last few weeks have been like for you,

I appreciate your kind words about our league members. After five seasons, nearly half of the coaches in the USFL/WFL (15 of 32) have been here since Day 1. In MFN, that is unheard of. I hope our league will always reflect a culture of camaraderie in the midst of competitive fun.

By punisher
6/18/2018 4:46 pm
pdoug20 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers as my family and I attempt to move forward following my oldest son's unfortunate passing. I also want to publicly thank our Commish, tribewriter, for graciously taking control of all my teams while I tried to navigate my family through this life-changing journey. It only goes to show you that, while we're all competitive and want to win, we also are a compassionate, caring league whose members look out for each other when times get tough. I'm looking forward to slowly getting back into the swing of things, so no need to be gentle with me when it comes to any of my teams. Thanks again everyone!!

welcome back.

By AlexanDragon
6/18/2018 6:09 pm
As said in longshot (madden 18)
Football is family!
My uncle has been through it 5 years ago after we lost my cousin. He was acting like the cornerstone of the family and forgot to heal his own sorrowness ( i dont know if thats a word, correct me if im wrong). It lately struck him big time at the 5 year "anniversary" , hoepfully he had people beside him to help him, otherwise i dont know what wouldve happen.
What im trying to say is you gotta take the time to heal that scar of yours to the fullest.
Good luck my friend!