The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

For Once.....

By Booger926
4/19/2018 5:54 pm
I wish the AI would take into account what my team truly needs and is in the best interest of my team before the idiots auto picks for me.....
Another two picks wasted in the second round, and the remaining picks of my draft, because my wants got picked before I was able to pick them and the AI decided that even though I have 2 Centers and 2 QB's, they wanted those players
Even though I need WLB, LG, FS, and TE.

This is getting effen old fast

Re: For Once.....

By Booger926
4/19/2018 5:57 pm
C Patrick Everland has been moved to LG #2

By AlexanDragon
4/19/2018 6:11 pm
I was actually just congratulating you on those 2 picks boog... Great players at least.
'Member someone wasting a 11th overall on a 50rated Rb?

By Booger926
4/19/2018 6:15 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
I was actually just congratulating you on those 2 picks boog... Great players at least.
'Member someone wasting a 11th overall on a 50rated Rb?

Thnx but don't need the QB
Just as good as Vasquez and I am happy with Lightfoot / Vasquez for now.

By Mcarovil
4/19/2018 6:26 pm
If the QB has some talent trade him. You should be able to parlay something that suits your needy team.

By tribewriter
4/20/2018 8:26 am
Booger926 wrote:
I wish the AI would take into account what my team truly needs and is in the best interest of my team before the idiots auto picks for me.....
Another two picks wasted in the second round, and the remaining picks of my draft, because my wants got picked before I was able to pick them and the AI decided that even though I have 2 Centers and 2 QB's, they wanted those players

I faced a similar situation Thursday in that I was traveling and knew I would not be able to pick at No. 30.

So, on Wednesday night, I found 30 players I could live with at the positions I need and moved them onto my manual board. I didn't need a QB, P, K, etc., so I made sure there were none of those on my manual list. I don't trust the AI to make a pick for me because, as Booger noted, its logic is just not very good. By filling the manual list to the appropriate number, I may not get a player at the EXACT position I want, but at least a need (or projected future need) will get filled and I won't get a player at a position where no such need exists.

By AlexanDragon
4/20/2018 9:36 am
tribewriter wrote:
Booger926 wrote:

I faced a similar situation Thursday in that I was traveling and knew I would not be able to pick at No. 30.

So, on Wednesday night, I found 30 players I could live with at the positions I need and moved them onto my manual board. I didn't need a QB, P, K, etc., so I made sure there were none of those on my manual list. I don't trust the AI to make a pick for me because, as Booger noted, its logic is just not very good. By filling the manual list to the appropriate number, I may not get a player at the EXACT position I want, but at least a need (or projected future need) will get filled and I won't get a player at a position where no such need exists.

I do the same . happened on my very last pick
Last edited at 4/20/2018 9:36 am