The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1978 Draft

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/19/2018 1:07 pm
Getting my draft queue together and I noticed Booger's pick for me, QB Elwood Savage is still available. If I end up taking him in round 2, does it still count as correct?

For round 1 I wanted an impact playmaker to give my offense a boost. Time will tell if WR What's his name (Roderick Busch for now) is that guy but he should at least be a solid starter for me. He has decent speed, 76, and his low volatility means he should be a good route runner with good hands.

For round 2 I'll probably go with best available player but I'm still putting a list together so I really don't know what I'll do with this next pick.

Re: 1978 Draft

By setherick
4/19/2018 6:50 pm
I'm all in for Round 2. I need 1 of the 3 high vol players to not bust.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/19/2018 7:21 pm
For Round 2, I added defensive depth in DT Harry Dugger, soon to be renamed. I wanted another offensive playmaker, maybe even an OL. The available skill guys leaves a lot to be desired and the OL options are plenty so I went defense.

Dugger or whomever will need to hit the weight room but he should be able to plug the middle. Volatility is 40 so hopefully if he busts it won't be too bad.

By setherick
4/20/2018 7:18 pm
Why, yes, I will draft all the OL.

By Kababmaster
4/20/2018 8:32 pm
Can't get over the lack of the speed in the secondary that was served up.